Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' the Day


Ben Folds, "Fred Jones, Part 2" from Rockin' the Suburbs (The Last Angry Man)

Commentary: Last night, I embarked on a too-long-delayed project, to clean out & reorganize my files. I've had too many documents stored in too haphazard a fashion, not properly utilizing my cabinets & hanging onto too many papers that no longer serve any useful purpose. This morning, I'm driving to Ypsilanti for a kind of long-form job interview that will see my lodging in that city overnight; so, I really didn't have the time to dedicate an hour to the paper chase, but I did so because this reorganization has been put off for literally years because there's always a legitimate excuse to put it off for another day. I cannot dedicate an hour to this effort on Wednesday because I will not have physical access to my room & my papers, but aside from that I will dedicate one hour a day, every day, to sorting my papers into keep & recycle piles, until some semblance of order has been imposed on the chaos.

No comments: