Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Operation ÖSTERREICH

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 343.8 lbs
This weigh-in: 341.6 lbs.
Difference: -2.2 lbs.

We're reached a new low, which sounds like ill tidings, but in the topsy-turvy world of Operation ÖSTERREICH it's actually a boon. I lost two & one-fifth pounds (2.2 lbs.) in the last week, the second consecutive loss after the previous week's three & one-fifth pounds (3.2 lbs.). The trick will be stringing together a third consecutive weight drop, as the last time I lost weight over two consecutive Weekly Wednesday Weigh-ins I followed that up by gaining weight over the following week.

I've lost eight & one-fifth pounds (8.2 lbs.) since the first Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in, & nine & two-fifths pounds (9.4 lbs.) since the high point, which, again, is counter-intuitively a bad thing, on 13 September.

Bonus! Lied von ÖSTERREICH
"Weird Al" Yankovic, "Grapefruit Diet" from Running with Scissors (The Last Angry Fatso)

Commentary:
"Who's that waddlin' down the street,
It's just me, 'cause I love to eat,
Fudge and Twinkies and deviled ham,
Who's real flabby? Yes, I am.

"Every picture of me's got to be an aerial view,
Now my doctor tells me there's just one thing left to do.

"Grapefruit diet (Diet!),
Throw out the pizza and beer!
Grapefruit diet (Diet!),
Get those jelly doughnuts out of here!
Grapefruit diet (Diet!),
Might seem a little severe!
Grapefruit diet (Diet!),
I'm getting tired of my big, fat rear!
Go, Fatty!…"

No comments: