Friday, May 19, 2017

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day: SKAfter Party


Less Than Jake, "A Still Life Franchise" from In with the Out Crowd (The Last Angry Rude Boy)

Skammentary:
"I remember that I kind of laughed at the sparks that spread the flames
Over all the ugly memories these past three years have made,
And I waited for the smoke to full my lungs and suffocate my pain away.

"So I say goodbye
And I just say so long (say so long),
Almost feeling paralyzed,
My still life with vital signs,
And I'll just say so long (say so long),
My good intentions gone so wrong,
Left me feeling so far gone…

"I remember when I found the place for the ends to this abnormal scene,
Living in this haunted house on this otherwise normal street,
Postcards and photographs of who we were start to burn and fade away.

"So I say goodbye, etc."

No comments: